Highmark Health Wellness Engagement Specialist in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
This job executes the operational aspects of the wellness programs. Provides meaningful, strategic consultation to internal stakeholders to assist them in development and implementation of effective client/member wellness initiatives to optimize the engagement of members and therefore prevent adverse risk migration. The incumbent collaborates closely with internal business partners to administer health promotion initiatives/programs to the customer audiences through effective project management, collaboration and application of best practices and engagement.
• Collaborate with other internal resources to create and implement customized wellness strategies that increases engagement or enrollment in programs. Execute action plans and timelines, partnering with appropriate internal resources.
• Educate the wellness committee/champion on program components, content, so information is understood and well communicated to customer.
• Work collaboratively within a team to demonstrate and share best practices and client successes. Proactively reach out for and utilize services across the enterprise to deliver and ensure a positive, differentiated customer experience.
• Execute communications strategy, materials and implementation support for the Organization's program initiatives. Responsible for content management, design/art direction, and print production including troubleshoot potential problems in the process.
• As needed, coordinate and assist in other initiatives and activities relevant to the Organization.
• [HR only] Responsible for assisting with large, corporate wide special events such as Go Red For Women, The Corporate Athlete, etc., as may be requested.
• Other duties as assigned or requested.
•Bachelor's Degree - Business, Human Resources, a Clinical or Health Related Field such as Exercise, Nutrition or Dietetics, Nursing, Behavioral Health, Health Education or Public Health or prior experience with wellness or other benefits program design and implementation
• 3 - 5 years' experience in clinical, health or worksite health promotion setting including program planning, development, implementation and evaluation
• 1 - 3 years' within health insurance industry and understanding of health insurance products
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Experience working in a highly matrixed and complex management structure
• Experience in health insurance field working with health plans
• Written and oral communication, analytical and inter-personal skills
• Problem solving skills
Referral Level: 1
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled