Highmark Health Senior Consultant - Clinical and Population Health in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
The consulting workforce leverages combined people, process, and technology competencies to support large-scale, complex customer engagements; collaborates with Product, Infrastructure, and Security teams to configure solutions and deliver value to customers; acts as subject matter expert and trusted advisor in both practice and customer spaces; and works closely with engagement and practice leadership team to define strategic and tactical direction.
The Senior Consultant delivers value to customers through client-facing advisory and delivery service in support of the HM Health Solutions product offerings. Accountabilities include, but are not limited to, owning deliverable artifacts, leading workstreams, engaging key customer stakeholders, building and sharing institutional knowledge, and developing junior professionals.
Essential Job Functions:
• Contribute to the delivery and execution of complex, large scale, multi-year (high cost, high complexity and/or high risk) client enterprise transformation programs by: gathering required data through direct observation and/or inquiry and synthesizing data into meaningful observation; analyzing, identifying and problem solving from information sets (issues could be business or systems issues) drawing conclusions from information sets based on analysis, creating hypotheses and presenting recommendations to team; developing client specific requirements, standard operating procedures, functional roles & responsibilities, process flow and userguides.
• Build, share, and maintain expertise in both practice area and client environment, regularly interface with Product, Infrastructure, and Security teams to deliver on customer commitments.
• Contribute to operational readiness, organizational change management, solution capability, packaging, and estimating, planning and delivery management.
• Design and own deliverable artifacts to deliver client value and meet contractual obligations.
• Lead engagement workstreams to meet milestones on time, and to deliver with high quality and within agreed to budgets.
• Provide coaching, mentorship, and professional development for junior resources.
• Other duties as assigned or requested.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree Business Administration, Management Information Science, Health Administration, or relevant field
• 5+ years' consulting and/or industry experience
• Ability to travel up to 80% of the time
• Master's Degree Business Administration, Management
Information Science, Health Administration, or relevant field
• 3+ years' healthcare/insurance/health plan industry experience
• 3+ years' technology platform delivery experience
• 3+ years' program/project management experience
• Experience engaging, influencing, and advising senior executive leaders
• Experience working in complex matrixed environments
• Project Management Professional, Information Technology Infrastructure Library
Referral Level Payout 4
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity