Highmark Health Project Management Analyst - Deployment Coordinator in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
I. GENERAL OVERVIEW:
Responsible for the coordination, support and facilitation of projects as a subject matter expert (SME) within an assigned area. Performs key actions in support of Project Managers that result in enhanced structure, definition and coordination of key activities. These actions include but are not limited to: research and analysis of project documentation, determing project requirements and creating project plans & Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), coordination of Project communications, in addition to managing the change control process and monitoring the Project budget. Projects assigned to this position are most often: Of a limited timeframe; Require coordination by an individual contributor; Within a single business area; Of minimal complexity and low risk/exposure.
II. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
Research, Analyze and Update Project Documentation
Assist with development of Project Plans and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) as well as other supportive activities. Perform maintenance of and reporting on these documents.
Coordination of Project Communications
Perform maintenance of and reporting on project tracking activities, inclusive of project status reporting, project financials, etc.
Monitor and ensure that projects are performed timely and have necessary quality. Escalate issues, where necessary.
Other duties as assigned or requested.
• High School Diploma / GED
• 3-5 years of relevant, progressive experience with project management activities, such as: analysis, information gathering, documentation preparation, scheduling, etc.
• One (1) year of experience with common software applications, such as: Microsoft office
• Bachelor’s degree
• Project management coursework
• 5 years of experience (depending on level) with project management activities, such as: analysis, information gathering, documentation preparation, scheduling, etc.
IV. SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees?
V. WORK ENVIRONMENT
Is Travel Required?
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity